Our Live Online Travel English lessons will give you the English skills you need to travel worry-free. Speak English, and you talk to the world!
Travel is one of the key reasons why people around the globe learn English, and this comes as no surprise. English is the lingua franca of travel from South America to Asia. Without the right words, it’s easy to feel lost… but no one likes to feel lost when they travel! Communication is the key to a successful trip, but it’s just not practical to learn the language of every country you visit. That’s why we’ve created a Travel English course to hep you learn the global language: English.
Knowing English is essential if you want to make the most of your journeys, no matter where you go. It will help you get immersed in the local culture, expand your horizons, and make communication with other people easier.
In your online Travel English course with one of our qualified British teachers, your English teacher will teach you how to confidently perform everyday tasks like booking flights or hotels, confirming reservations, and asking for directions. Once you have these skills, the world is open to you. You will learn useful new vocabulary and grammar in context, get instant feedback on your grammar and pronunciation, and test your newfound language skills. Your lessons will cover a wide range of travel-related topics and are designed to help you master the key vocabulary within the shortest possible time and without overwhelming effort.
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework