We specialise in providing tailor-made English training for Business Managers who compete in today’s global market and need the global currency – English language.
If you require English language training that is truly focused on the particular needs of your business, then you have come to the right place. Our online English for Business Executives training with qualified British teachers are intensive, dynamic, practical and skills-based.
You can take your classes on Skype, over the phone or on our secure online Virtual English Classroom platform.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
This training is tailored to the needs of Executives and business professionals, who wish to maximize their exposure to the English language and hone their skills in Business English within a very limited period. All our programs are customized to our client’s English level, professional needs and role in the firm. We work in all industries and levels of management.
• Simulated discussions, business meetings, telephone conversations, negotiations, report writing, problem solving and role-plays
• Powerful Presentations – the essentials of presenting in English. We cover organising content for maximum impact, the English of presentations, cultural norms, body language, clear visuals and using the Q & A for a strong call to action
• Meeting & Discussions – we discuss key communication strategies used in meetings: presenting a plan, pitching alternatives, expressing opinions, disagreeing, and forming questions
• Effective Business Writing – the essentials, such as conciseness, clarity, the correct tone and the importance of using action verbs. We review sentence length, using bullets, and vocabulary: general & business, written & spoken, direct & indirect
• Winning Negotiations – discussions here include international negotiating styles, the importance of building relationships and outcome expectations. You will learn what to say in all phases of negotiating, when to be silent and when to walk away
• English Language Review – we review the range of English verb tenses, prepositions, modals – (could, would, should), articles, and vocabulary expansion
Speak your business vision and achieve your goals in English!
You can have lessons combined with any other areas of interest: Conversational English, Pronunciation, Accent Reduction or Exam Preparation. If you have a specific area you want to work on, your English teacher will prepare and write a course just for YOU – don’t hesitate to ask!
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework