Would you rather learn English in a group, sharing the experience (and spreading the cost)? We can organise an online English speaking course just for your group – conversational, business or exam preparation.
If you have four or more colleagues or friends willing to have an English speaking course together, you can then have your English courses exclusively for your group. To join a class, each learner can log in to our Virtual English Classroom from their own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer. Online English speaking courses in groups are, undoubtedly, the most cost-effective way to learn English with a qualified native teacher.
Our Virtual English Classroom is based on the advanced online Video Conferencing technology. Your online English teacher will deliver multimedia English lessons using a variety of course books, authentic supplementary materials, PowerPoint presentations, video clips, audio segments and custom resources. During your online English speaking course there will be a balance between individual and group work to help develop each learner’s confidence.
About online English lessons in groups
- To book an English Speaking course of lessons, you need to have at least four people in your group
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- You can choose to have 25, 50 or 75 minutes classes
- If you prefer to practise your Speaking skills not only with a teacher but with other English learners as well, check out a list of classes that you can book straight in to your diary
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about our teaching platform – it is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
Would you like to arrange a free Demo class for your group, or One-to-One Demo lesson? If so, you will
- receive a full Report
- receive your teacher’s recommendations for further improvement of your English level
- receive your overall level assessment
- receive homework and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- find out about the materials and lesson formats
- discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- discuss convenient days and time for your classes
- discuss your future homework and course structure
Our Exam Preparation courses are designed to help you use your language ability to get the best possible grade in your chosen exam. In these courses you learn about how the exams works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions you will see in the exam. Be assured that after one of our Exam Preparation courses you can tackle the exam with complete confidence! It’s not an empty promise – all our British teachers are fully qualified and experienced, and some of them are Cambridge oral and written examiners.
Choose from the list:
This is the ideal course if you want to listen more attentively, speak more confidently and communicate more clearly. English Speaking Course will help you improve all aspects of oral communication. We’ll develop your listening skills to help you better follow and participate in conversations. You will learn more than stock phrases; we will teach you the language you need to know to speak with greater fluency in a wide variety of situations. We help you work on your speaking skills by encouraging conversation through role-plays, debates and discussions.
Choose from the list:
ENGLISH FOR WORK
In our English for Work courses you will learn new language and vocabulary specific to different types of jobs. You may already be working in one of the jobs where it is important to speak good English, or you may be looking to improve your career prospects at home and abroad, either way our teachers can help you reach your professional aspirations by developing your English skills. Needless to say that if you want to succeed in today’s global workplace, you need to possess the fluency, accuracy and specific communication skills, to advance confidently in your chosen career. Our English for Work courses can definitely help you achieve your goals.
English for Business Managers English for Engineers Technical English
English for PA and Secretaries
English for Sales and Purchasing
English for Banking and Finance
English for Accounting
English for Marketing
English for Construction
English for Restaurant and Bar staff
English for IT
English for Hospitality and Tourism
English for Oil and Gas
English for HR
English Training Course for non-native teachers of English
Medical English for Doctors and Nurses
English for Carers
Business Role Plays
Business English Proofreading
Academic English Proofreading
ENGLISH FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Our British teachers specialise in teaching teenagers and young children – our youngest student at the moment is only 4 years old! In Children’s English Speaking Course we use a variety of techniques to encourage children to speak English as much as possible. We make every effort for the learning process to be educating, whilst ensuring that we are also captivating the child’s imagination. We strive to create an environment where children can fully relax, communicate with their teacher freely, and, of course, that they are motivated to improve their English – even if at that stage it’s only for a better understanding of stories, songs and cartoons!