Learn English online with a qualified British teacher: improve your Speaking and Writing skills and get the confidence you need to speak English fluently!
This course will enable you to improve your English language skills and help you enhance both your personal and professional skills. You will gain confidence and fluency in the language – whether for leisure, further studies, or business. We teach practical real-life English for real-life situations. Your online English teacher will help you with the effective word choice, vocabulary, idioms, grammar and sentence structure. You will be able to have a good understanding of the rules of English grammar, communicate more clearly and improve your spelling. Your English teacher will also help you strengthen your knowledge of punctuation including commas, colons and apostrophes.
Learning grammar is the foundation of sentence structure, not only in English, but in all languages. Grammar is the way we build our sentences to make them clear and precise, using sound, structure, and a meaning system. These are important patterns to help make the English language consistent and relatable to anyone who wishes to learn and improve their speaking skills. Learning grammar through speaking with a native English teacher will help you establish that pattern, and repair your sentence structures in a world where correct English grammar is sometimes misplaced or misused.
English Speaking and Writing Skills Courses are suitable for all levels from Beginner to Advanced.
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Online lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: from EUR 10.20 click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework